Terms & Conditions
1.1.0 General Terms of Amfasys
By accessing the website at https://amfasys.com you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1.2.0 User behaviour
Unless you take an explicit written permission from Amfasys by writing an email to email@example.com, you are not allowed to:
- 1.2.1 Use, modify or copy any material
- 1.2.2 Use any content on Amfasys website for commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- 1.2.3 Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Amfasys’s website
- 1.2.4 Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- 1.2.5 Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
Amfasys does not guarantee the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the material provided on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Amfasys can cancel/refund the order anytime without informing the user, in case of any violation found during the order process.
In no event shall Amfasys or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Amfasys’s Internet site.
1.5.0 Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Amfasys’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Amfasys does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Amfasys may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Amfasys does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Amfasys has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Amfasys of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
1.7.0 Site terms of the modification
1.8.0 Governing Law
Any claim relating to Amfasys’s website shall be governed by the laws of Delhi without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to use of a website.
1.9.0 Payment & Transaction
- (1.9.a). Amfasys has only control over the payments and transactions made on the official website https://amfasys.com.
- (1.9.b). Amfasys shall not be involved/responsible in any financial transaction that happens on behalf of the client’s brand/company with any 3rd party entity.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.